Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Chinese New Year Snacks from Wang Lai Bakery

Well, it's Chinese supplementary Year (CNY), which will occur upon 1 and 2 February 2022! That's less than a month away, and many of us would probably be shopping to the front for CNY snacks, either for personal consumption or for gifting to family, family and friends.

This year, my family's CNY snacks are from Wang Lai Bakery, an online CNY Goodies Sinapore deposit selling Pineapple Tarts, love Letters and a wide array of snacks. Wang Lai Bakery review

9 bottles of CNY snacks might see past an overkill for my family, but not to worry. previously my parents' home is the default residence for visiting, I'm definite these snacks would be wiped stirring in no time by my brothers-in-law, siblings, their kids, lengthy intimates and friends. Besides, I'm sharing some of them later my in-laws as well!

Established in 1968, Wang Lai Bakery started off as a deflate little booth in Chinatown.

Their CNY goodies are homemade and handmade mostly from scratch, using without help premium ingredients. Their established recipes were passed the length of from 4 generations, and tweaked accordingly to supplement their products for the consumers of today. As the Bakery does not addition build their products, orders are limited all year for that reason you've got to grab them while stocks last!

Let me begin off bearing in mind their well-loved Pineapple Tarts, which have been widely publicized on their website and social media.

We went for their customary Melt In Your Mouth Pineapple Tarts, which were absolutely delicious. As tempted as I was, I had to stop myself from going for second helpings as a result that I could keep the land for my family. Sharing is caring!

If you're in the works for it, they have some lovely exotic flavours, such as Cheese Pineapple Tarts, and Cranberry Pineapple Tarts too.

Love Letters are a must-buy for my parents, and Wang Lai Bakery has a broad variety of them. In fact, I was horror-struck that love Letters could come in therefore many swing forms and flavours.

We picked a mix of love Letter Rolls and fan-shaped love Letters. There was the Premium Pandan adore Letter Rolls which was the closest to what my parents would typically buy every year. The Premium Spicy Chicken Floss love Letter Rolls was fixed later than my sister in mind because she loves chicken floss-flavoured food, so this would be an fascinating treat for her.

I as well as prearranged the Premium Chocolate and Peanut Butter love Letters which turned out to be a extraordinary choice. Everyone loved the Chocolate love Letters suitably much, more suitably than the Peanut Butter adore Letters, that I have special requests from my associates members to assist them purchase more. 

We were enormously spoilt for choice, but to help us past our selection, we went for snacks that we have never or hardly eaten before. Our eventual picks were Premium Lotus Root Chips, Premium Arrow Head Chips, Premium Korean Sesame Fried Seaweed, Premium Salted Egg Fried Beancurd Cracker and Nutella Tarts.

Some of the snacks above were picked specially for my in-laws, even though some of them were my personal craves. The intimates done half of the Lotus Root Chips in one sitting; though I got to satisfy my curiosity for Nutella Tarts. The latter was an interesting interest of lovable and savoury, and my niece Astrid loved them tremendously.

Interested to acquire your CNY snacks delivered to your door?

Due to popular demand, Wang Lai Bakery has elongated their storewide 30% discount to 10 January 2022.

You may order your CNY snacks from Wang Lai Bakery website and enjoy clear delivery for any orders above $100. You may along with self-collect at 20 Sin Ming Lane, Midview City, #03-58, Singapore 573968.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Restoran Ikan Bakar Terbaik di Bali

P. Kobeng juga menyediakan menu sate ikan tuna yang lezat dengan harga sekitar Rp 26.000-an. Jika Anda sedang mencari resto yang menyajikan ...